Thursday 16 April 2015

Why I Want To Become A Chef?

"There is no one in this world who can survive without having food for a long time."


Almighty Allah has made lots of raw food for our meal to cook and have that. Now, its up to you how to cook and serve. For this theme, I have been cooking for 17 years  because I have a passion to cook good.

Initially, I was doing some other job but when I got married, it becomes difficult for me to continue my job as I have two kids. So, I decided to become a professional Chef.

The other reason for choosing this profession is that, one day when I was really in big crisis and was so much worried about. So, my uncle suggested me to drop the job and cooked and delivered at different office and market place. He further says, by this you could take care of your kids easily.

Afterwords he asked me to cook for his shop and I have started doing this. They appreciate the taste and relish it. Within two to three months I got some more orders from different shops of the market and banks.

After getting some experience now, I have advertised on internet through which I have got orders of variety dishes and earn lots of money at home.

"May Allah give more taste in my hands."

No comments:

Post a Comment